Focus and Impact
1) Ready, willing and able to become an Emerging Woman Leader for the state of North Carolina.
2) Has been a resident of North Carolina for a total of five (5) years
3) Already knows who she is and understands the value of her time and talents
4) Doesn’t need to be schooled in ethics as she already possesses high morals
5) Understands the vital role women play as influencers in our communities both locally and globally
6) Strives to make a difference within her community without any hidden agenda
7) A servant-leader putting others’ needs on the same level as her own, not below
8) Her cause is admirable and worthy of support and recognition
9) Understands what other women with similar values can bring to her life and is open to creating mutual trust and admiration.
10) Embraces the core belief that learning and change is a daily ongoing practice
11) Possesses a philanthropist heart; willing when able to give to causes that better the world.
12) Would benefit greatly from the abundance of support, resources, and acknowledgement that is bestowed on her as one of Emerging Women NC’s Emerging Women Leaders.
Profile of an Emerging Woman Leader
© 2017 Emerging Women NC. All Rights Reserved.
Emerging Women NC inducts outstanding women with positive leadership traits, to serve as role models of our mission for our growing community.
Emerging Women NC creates leadership development opportunities for young emerging women.
Emerging Women NC advocates for peace through service-learning and leadership programs locally, nationally and globally.
Emerging Women NC spotlights a full spectrum of emerging artistic talent across the state, whose work complements the goals of our organization.